A Buyers Advocate or Buyers Agent is a licensed Estate Agents that specialises in purchasing properties on behalf of buyers. They do not sell real estate, but rather they search, evaluate and negotiate on behalf of the buyer. Traditionally an Estate Agent works for the vendor (the home seller), however a Buyers Advocate works exclusively for the buyer. It is an offence for an Estate Agent to act for both parties in the sale and purchase of a property.
The key reasons why you should use Independent Property Advocates of Melbourne:
- We are an independent professional Buyers Advocate working on your side through the whole purchasing process.
- Save Time: We do all the hard work and short list suitable properties, rather than you having to constantly search the the internet and newspapers.
- Save Money: We are professional negotiators and work to obtain the lowest possible price along with the best terms and conditions.
- Save Stress: Unlike the selling agents that don’t listen to your needs, we eliminate frustration by not recommending unsuitable properties.
- Silent listings: Due to our contacts and networks, we have access to many properties that not advertised to the general public.
- Buy right: We source the right type of properties in locations with good prospects for capital growth which in turn helps investors build their property portfolio faster.
For a confidential and obligation free consultation, please contact us on 1300 639 119 or 0415 884 881